Re: [dwm] Updated bottom stack patch

From: James Turner <james_AT_bsdgroup.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:29:03 -0400

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 01:18:24PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> cool, I want to give an example how your patch should be
> reorganized that it works with less of a hassle beginning with dwm-4.5:

[snip]

Thanks for the great example, that will especially make things
easier while the code is still being changed. I think before 4.4 was
released I probably rewrote my patch at least a dozen times to work with
the changing source tree. This of course will eliminate that need all
together.

--
James Turner
BSD Group Consulting