Re: [dwm] Announcing "awesome"

From: James Hoving <james.hoving_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:00:15 +0200

I would say that the lines of code limit is very smart! It make you think
before you change/add something, that is much better the wondering how
things got so out of hand further down the road. Any idiot can make software
do anything with unlimited space/resources. That is the reason we have so
much stupid bloatware.

PS. I run DWM without any patches since I see no need for them, the code
does what it should and does it extremely well.