[dwm] I'd like to update the site soon

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:50:16 +0200

Hi there,

somehow I see the need to tune the current layout of
suckless.org. It should provide similiar results, regardless
which browser is used to access it (IE, ff, and opera).

Also, I don't like the dark color scheme so much. I saw, that
lavish worked on a better layout on his own site, and maybe
others as well.

So, before I go to fix things, I'd like to know, if someone has
potentially fixed them already in some diri clone or derived
work?

I'm also experimenting with the color scheme in dwm/dmenu as
you will notice in latest release. However, I'm not satisfied
with the results yet.

The site should be readable, use screen real estate, and colors
which are easier on the eyes, even with bad screens.

So opinions are welcome.

Regards,