[dwm] dmenu patches: case insensivity, common keys, emacs keys

From: Michał Janeczek <janeczek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:52:31 +0200

> What is the reason to use a function pointer here to use
> different compare functions under the same name besides that
> it becomes more difficult to track what the code actually
> does?
> Kind regards
> Nico

I think the alternative (nested ifs with mostly the same body in every
place where the function is used) is even less appealing. Unless I
miss some other possibility..
But your comment made me look into the code again. I found that it
doesn't do exactly what I intended, and don't know yet how to make it
work without either exploding the code size or tangling it up. So for
now please ignore the first patch.

Michal

(Sorry for splitting the thread, I've fucked up with mailing list settings)