[dwm] custom config.h handling

From: Xavier <shiningxc_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:07:19 +0200

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 11:36:35PM +0200, Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
> It should be possible to go back to the old
> model and add some compile-error feature with each
> incompatible config.h change for the people who
> had problems. But wait, I thought dwm is for people
> who know how to edit config.h, wasn't it :)

Previously, after an update, I just merged the changes manually using :
vimdiff config.h config.arg.h

When I saw config.default.h / config.arg.h moved to config.h, I first found
it odd too. But since then, I did two updates where config.h changed, and
mercurial just put the conflicting parts directly in config.h, in a diff like
format.
So well, I still merged the things manually, but just using vim config.h
these times :)
Not sure how good it is, but it worked fine for me.