Re: [dwm] improved tile()

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:04:40 +0200

Hi Peter,

> What do you think about collapsing adjoining borders? There's a simple
> patch attached that hopefully doesn't break anything (use BORDERPX &gt; 1
> to really see the difference). I think it improves aesthetics as well.

Actually I don't like it because it makes restack() necessary
and there might be nasty crossing/leave-/enternotify events
because the windows actually overlap each other at the border.

If aesthetic reasons matter, you could set the NORMALBORDER to
the same color as you usual client background color.

Regards,