[dwm] DWM on Solaris?

From: Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439_AT_csun.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:09:54 -0700

Hey guys,

I love DWM and I am using it exclusively. At work we have this old Solaris 8 box that I just rebuilt. I rather use that than Windows. So I wanted to know if anyone got DWM working on Solaris? I know DWM only needs xlib headers as the dependency so I guess it should be possible.

Also I recently tried to upgrade DWM to 4.5 and when I download the source and do a make I get some errors regarding missing definitions. I then realized that there is no layout.c or any other files in the DWM 4.5 source folder. Am I missing something here?

--
Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439_AT_csun.edu>