Re: [dwm] Triple Screen xorg.conf ?

From: Engin Tola <engin.tola_AT_epfl.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:11:40 +0200

A A <tsinivla_AT_gmail.com> writes:

> Anyone out there have a triple screen xorg.conf (individual screens) running
> DWM that you would be willing to share with me? I can't seem to get DWM to
> treat each screen as a single desktop for some reason.
>
> Thanks!

I got a 2 display configuration without using awesome if you're
interested. (It basically launches 2 dwm in different displays and you
cannot move windows around but I also got a small code I use to move
between displays for keyboard-based switching so moving is not awkward )

I guess you can modify this to three displays...

--
engin tola - http://cvlab.epfl.ch/~tola
emacs      - http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/tour