Re: [dwm] dwm-4.6 / dmenu-3.4

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:28:57 +0200

I recomend you to use the nmaster layout which does not resizes clients
using hints, and this layout works like the native tile() one.

It's the way for not patching dwm again. My eyes neither support resizehints,
but if someone finds it "useful?", "correct?" or "important?" it's ok for me
to stay there, but it's noise for me.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:11:36 +0530
"Arun G Nair" <arungnair_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just upgrade to 4.6 and I see the "resizehints problem" again.
> The wallpaper shows up at the right side of the screen. A maximized
> $TERM doesn't fill the screen. Is there a way around it ?
>
> --
> ...Keep Smiling...

  --pancake