[dwm] RESIZEHINTS gone in 4.6, how to get the old behaviour?

From: Vasil Dimov <vd_AT_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:53:17 +0200

Hi,

When I upgraded from dwm 4.4 to 4.5 the default behaviour wrt windows'
sizes changed. I managed to get back the old behaviour by setting
RESIZEHINTS to False. Now in 4.6 RESIZEHINTS is gone.

Here are two screen-shots to make clear what am I talking about:
http://tmp.v5d.org/dwm-4.5-resizehints-false.jpg
http://tmp.v5d.org/dwm-4.6.jpg

You see, in the 4.6 screen-shot the terminal does not occupy the whole
screen - there is some emptiness on the right and on the bottom.

How do I get the "4.5 RESIZEHINTS False" behaviour in 4.6?

--
Vasil Dimov
moc.elcaro_AT_vomid.lisav        Software Developer @ Oracle/Innobase Oy