Re: [dwm] RESIZEHINTS gone in 4.6, how to get the old behaviour?

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:20:20 +0100

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 06:46:29PM +0200, Vasil Dimov wrote:
> Do you know any terminal that can occupy the whole space? Or is it a
> matter of font/size setting?

There are situations with current way and a specific amount of
terminals when nearly no space is wasted (for example I have
this with the default terminus font, 1440x900, and 5 xterms in
the right stack, then there is at maximum 3px space left) .

But this doesn't holds in general. So there are situations as
well, when 10px are wasted (with 4 xterms in the stack).

So to answer your question, my st project (simple terminal) is
going to fix the issue here with a far better approach, but I
will present the details once things work.

Regards,