Re: [dwm] Screenshot suggestion for the wiki

From: John S. Yates, Jr. <john_AT_yates-sheets.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 23:22:38 -0500

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:37:52 -0700, Asbjørn Clemmensen wrote:

>Perhaps adding the option to attach .Xdefaults/.Xresources along with .vimrc
>and whatever else might be relevant when discussing color themes.

Much of these personalizations are independent of dwm. A scheme that you find
attractive would continue to be attractive in nearly any tiling window manager.
The same would be true of a scheme you found unattractive.

The xmonad community already has a page of screenshots:

  http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/Screenshots

And more particularly a page of user configurations:

  http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/Config_archive

If we are displaying color schemes and the like I would really love to see the
various tiling wm communities find a means of "sharing the wealth".

/john