Re: [dwm] wiki front

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:33:13 +0100

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 08:38:02PM +0100, Alessandro Dotti Contra wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 07:42:17PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> |
> |I plan to update the suckless.org website completely, before I'm
> |going to continue the st development. So I ask if people know
> |some sane and simple wiki/blog implementations, which I might
> |consider?
>
> Try this one:
>
> http://ikiwiki.info/
>
> I'm feeling really comfortable with it.

Nico Golde also recommended me this in a privmail. I'll
definately have a look at this - what I disliked during a first
glance is the wiki syntax, but maybe that can be changed easily.

I will let you know later. I think it is a good idea to stick to
a 3rd party tool, that I have more time to develop the things
which I'm really interested in ;)

Regards,