[dwm] XF86keysym.h

From: Giorgio Lando <patroclo7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:38:29 +0100

Hi,
   I have dropped xbindkeys and defined all my shortkeys in the config.h
of dwm. It works very very well.
However, I wonder why it is not possible to use the XF86 vendor specific
keysyms such as XF86Mail, XF86WWW and so. I associated these keysyms to
some of my multimedia keys with the help of xmodmap, but dwm fails to
compile if I resort to them. In order to fix the compilation, it is
enough to add an

#include <X11/XF86keysym.h>

in dwm.c. But I wonder if there is a reason why this is not already done
in dwm vanilla and if there is something bad in this.

Thanks for any info
Giorgio Lando