[dwm] climit + enhanced monocle and modified grid layout patches

From: Ritesh Kumar <ritesh_AT_cs.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:04:22 -0500

Hi again,
    I have whipped a few patches against dwm4.7 too... They are all
available at http://www.cs.unc.edu/~ritesh/dwm/index.html
    The climit is basically a twist to clientspertag. It shows the number of
hidden (due to climit) windows in the status bar. I find it really useful to
see if I have cpt enabled or not because I tend to forget that in the course
of my work :).
    The enhanced (or scrolling) monocle kicks in when climit is set to one
(fullscreen) window. In that case, just changing focus changes the client
being shown.
     The above patch requires (quite a few) changes to (only) dwm.c.

     I have another grid layout patch which stretches out the first column
of the grid (which also contains the master window) if the number of grid
cells is higher than the number of windows to show. I haven't integrated it
with climit yet so it is useful separately. The patch is on dwm.c is
again... but its a single function which can be put in a separate file.

Ritesh