Re: [dwm] nmaster-4.7 updated

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:08:28 +0100

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 05:11:01PM +0100, pancake wrote:
> I feel that the swap() function of awesome is really useful,
> and imho should be implemented into the dwm base. With
> swapnext() and swapprev(). Does anybody have tested
> this functionality?

To me swap seems unnecessary, because you can achieve the same
functionality through using zoom() for re-arranging the clients
as you like. zoom() implicitely pops the focused client.

A swap{prev,next}() would make the interface more complicated
imho, and which keybinding is still free that would work well as
swap() binding?

Regards,