Re: [dwm] Xinerama support

From: Chris 'Ducky' Chapin <ducky_AT_duckpond.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:11:31 -0800

This is sort of what I've done. I run dwm at work with a 2 head xinerama
setup, so added a side attribute to the client struct and added a
function to toggle it. Then I just copied and adjusted the tile function
to display 2 mains and 2 stacks mirrored. This what a coworker has
dubbed the dumbbell layout: "[]==[]". =)

-Ducky