Re: [dwm] Xinerama support

From: andrew <alindberg_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:43:54 -0500

> - aim multihead setup (distinct bars, tag sets and layouts for
> each screen)

I think I like this idea, but can you explain how the tags will
interact between the screens? it seems possible to tag a window to
appear on both screens.

the need for distinct layouts per head is a must i think, to be able
to accommodate everyone.

I think one interesting and useful function might be the ability to
swap all the windows and tags between the physical heads, while
retaining layout. this way I can swap in the things on my secondary
screen if i need to address them for a short time, and then push them
back to the second head afterwards.

-Andrew