Re: [dwm] dzen replacing dwm status bar

From: <lobzang_AT_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:39:34 +0100

I'm using it , but I have a fixed-width dzen bar right now (half screen)
I would also be interested in having a dynamic-width dzen statusbar.
For exemple, I would like to write a ion-like notify script, that would pop-up a
message, using only the minimum width...

Rob , do you think it could be easy to add this functionnality to dzen ?

Lobzang.