Re: [dwm] building an autolock with sinac

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:22:31 +0100

Very nice idea. But there are some things I want to note:

... && argv[i+1])
very bad idea to test for argv[i+1]. Use "i+1 < argc" instead

---
while (seconds_idle(d) < wait)
  usleep(500000);
Polling is unneeded here. What do you think about this:
while (seconds_idle(d) < wait)
  sleep(wait - seconds_idle(d));
(maybe you can store seconds_idle(d) in a var to avoid unneeded Xserver polling)
---
else if (strcmp(argv[i], "-s") == 0 && argv[i+1])
  usleep(1000000 * atoi(argv[++i]));
What's that? - I think this is only a builtin sleep replacement. Am I
right? - Is it really needed?
---
Hmm... I dislike this for-loop. It's unneeded, isn't it :)
Nevertheless a very good idea, I like it.
regards
Gottox

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro