Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.2

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:48:37 +0100

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:19:45PM +0100, Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 11:21:00PM +0100, Christian Garbs wrote:

> > d'oh, as in D'OH. make unicode fixes it, of course.
>
> I will add a check to the Makefile which prints a warning when you do a
> simple make on a UTF-8 system. But writing portable Makefiles which also
> work with BSD-make turned out to be non trivial for me.

I don't know if it is worth the trouble.

I for example use both setups: UTF-8 when I'm working over a computer
on my server and non-UTF-8 when I'm using the serial terminal.

So I'll always have to look out as I'm testing and patching under
UTF-8 while I'm working with dvtm without UTF-8.

> Checkout current master, i have added a redraw command it is bound to ^g
> L by default.

Thanks, I'll try it!

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
Erfahrung ist das, was man bekommt, wenn man etwas anderes erwartet hat.