[dwm] inherit floating

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:40:33 +0100

What do you think about make dwm inherit the floating attribute?

if we are working on a floating window we usually want that all the
windows opened from a floating window be floating.

I dont know if it's possible to know the "parent" window for a client,
but we can abstract the concept just saying that the new window will
inherit the floating attribute, so if we focus a floating client and
open a new window, the new one will be floating too.

  --pancake