Re: [dwm] Nice "suckless" password manager

From: Ritesh Kumar <ritesh_AT_cs.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:14:23 -0500

I (too) don't use any password management... I have seen people talk about
the efficacy of a simple function of a 'global password' and the 'website
name'. I adopted that as I thought that was a good technique.
I guess if one is really paranoid, they can use the above system and
generate an md5 for the password and use it instead. However, I like the
convenience of being able to type my password
   - directly in the application (mostly a site in a browser)
   - and be able to do it from any machine I want.

_r