Re: [dwm] Xinerama and multihead support

From: Nicolas Martyanoff <khaelin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:43:27 +0100

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:19:52 +0100
"Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:

> Hi there, more and more I get straight to a 4.8 release. The hg
> tip is still experimental, but Xinerama works for me already:
>
> http://www.suckless.org/shots/dwm-xinerama.png
>
> Kind regards,

After other tests, it seems the bug occurs when you launch xrandr, it
seems to be the minimal condition.

Other remark; I enjoy the screen system (one application per screen),
but this isn't suitable at all for some applications, such as blender,
which are a lot more confortable on my full display (2800x1050).
Is there a way to tell dwm to let some applications use the full
display, and not only the current screen ?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Martyanoff
   http://codemore.org