[dwm] 86 Mac Plus Vs. 07 AMD DualCore.

From: Manny Calavera <lone.nomad_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:52:16 -0800

Hello all,
This isn't specifically relevant to dwm per se, so if this is just noise
I appologize. Instead it more closely parallels the philosophy behind
dwm (and suckless) in general, and I thought you all would enjoy reading
this article if you haven't already.

http://hubpages.com/hub/_86_Mac_Plus_Vs_07_AMD_DualCore_You_Wont_Believe_Who_Wins

Essentially the conclusion of the article is: "Due to bloated code that
has to incorporate hundreds of functions that average users don't even
know exist, let alone ever utilize, the software companies have weighed
down our PCs to effectively neutralize their vast speed advantages."

Enjoy.