Re: [dwm] dvtm feature-request - vertical stack on left

From: Charlie Kester <corky1951_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:20:36 -0800

* Charlie Kester <corky1951_AT_comcast.net> [2008-02-24 11:55:46 -0800]:

> Please add a layout with vertically stacked windows on the left rather
> than the right. Somehow it feels unnatural to have the master area on
> the left. Maybe it's because I'm a native English speaker accustomed to
> reading left to right...
>
> Apologies if this duplicates a previous request. I checked the mailing
> list archive and found nothing similar.
>
> Love dvtm and the whole suckless philosophy!

I've been studying tile.c and the algorithm looks fairly
straightforward. Nice clean code. My compliments!

If I get some time tomorrow, I'll create a modified
version to implement a leftside stack. No sense waiting for someone
else to do what I can do for myself. :-)

-- Charlie