Re: [dwm] [dvtm-patch] Top stack layout

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:19:43 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 03:54:14PM -0500, Ritesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> Marc, do you think it will be a good idea to put some of these patches
> for download on your website?

Maybe i will include the two new layouts in the standard dvtm tarball
but they won't be enabled by default.

Another possibility would be to move the whole thing over to the
suckless.org wiki and make it an 'official' suckless project.

> May be you can also put links to all the publicly shared git repositories?

I could do that but i actually don't know about those repositories,
where are they available?

Regards,
Marc

--