Re: [dwm] [OT] vimperator

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:30:37 +0100

Szabolcs Nagy dixit (2008-03-05, 21:16):

> > I use it vimperator occasionally with firefox and consider it an
> > excellent piece of software :). If only firefox weren't such a bloat, I
> > would happily start using it as my main browser.
>
> iirc there is a nice feature of listing the urls of a page or listing
> bookmarked urls or listing tabs, but you cannot navigate this list, so
> navigation is left to the mouse which means no gain over plain ff.

No, obviously this would be usuless if you had to touch the mouse. If
you look at the links, they have little symbols like [aa] [ab] [ac] and
so on. You just *type* the symbol and the link gets opened. If you type
with shift it gets opened in a new tab.

Wish I had this kind of link selection in Opera.

Best,

--
[a]