Re: [dwm] recent changes

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:23:28 +0100

On 3/6/08, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> I also refactored tile(), which consists of 5 functions now,
> tilev(), tileh(), tilemaster(), tilevstack(), tilehstack().
> Due to the change yesterday, I believe that with some testing
> and bug fixing the bstack layout is a special config.h setting
> now with different M{X,Y,W,H} and T{X,Y,W,H} settings .

yes finally i don't need extra layout.c to use bstack

comments:

there is an unnecessary whitespace after 'monocle(void) { '

tileresize(..) should be predeclared since it may be useful for other
layouts as well

imho there are a couple of unnecessary '('')' around M{X,Y,..} T{X,Y,..}

i still don't like the extra borders when only one window is shown so
i use a maximize(Client *c) which temporarily sets the border to 0
tileresize() then sets the border back.