Re: [dwm] recent changes

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:05:56 +0100

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 12:02:31PM +0100, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> On 3/7/08, pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com> wrote:
> > * If we change these #defines to integer variables we will be able to write
> > external
> > commands to swap master and slave area between two monitors, join both
> > areas, manage
> > setmwfact or creating mixed layouts. And everything without touching the
> > core :)
>
> +togglebar

I agree on having the defines being assigned to specific
variables/I pushed a change accordingly some minutes ago.

However, the defines are useful as they are, because they are
allowed to depend on bh and s{x,y,w,h} which are initialized
before the assignments (otherwise things like int mw = sw; in
config.h won't work, because sw is not initialized in the global
scope already due to DisplayWidth() depending on dpy).

Kind regards,