Re: [dwm] My config.h: cyclegeom, togglebar, setmwfact

From: Ralph E. Carter <vamosaverlas_AT_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:29:59 -0400

I'll summarize what's in that attachment.

I made six DEFGEOMs: rightstack bottomstack, monocle, both with and without the bar.

cyclegeom: alt-space cycles through the three, either with or without the bar.
togglebar: alt-b switches between two of them as you would expect.
setmwfact: I used this infrastructure of DEFGEOMs to help me figure out how to
make this work with all of the above.

Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR