Re: [dwm] DWM Tricot

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:58:54 +0100

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:31:50PM -0400, Samuel Baldwin wrote:
> This morning I went to suckless.org to finally go buy that tricot
> (shirt, for those who don't get it) I had my eye on. Only to my horror,
> I noticed the link had been removed. The way back machine (archive.org)
> showed that the link now is dead (no store) or something. Was it
> discontinued due to lack of interest? I'd still buy one.
>
> I really don't want to resort to making an iron on dwm shirt. :/

Sorry, the shop has been discontinued. spreadshirt.net has good
quality shirts, but they are quite expensive in my opinion.

Since there is the possibility to design your own shirts without
a shop using spreadshirt.net, I think it's pointless to
continue the previous shop -- also because people have different
taste.

I always agreed that you should feel free to use the dwm logo
for anything as you like unless you don't make profit from it.

The whole project is meant as liberal as possible.

Kind regards,