Re: [dwm] controlling dwm via emacs

From: Oliver Heins <olli_AT_sopos.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:15:06 +0100

"John S. Yates, Jr." <john_AT_yates-sheets.org> writes:

> I have some vague recollection of someone posting a library for emacs to
> control a tiling WM. I thought that that WM was dwm. Googling around, even
> substituting wmii, awesome, xmonad, etc I have found no trace of such a beast.
> Am I simply mistaken or can anyone provide a pointer?

I remember something like this for an early version (3?) of wmii.
However, it wasn't really usable, and I think the author (who I don't
remember) removed the code from his website.

olli

--
http://www.sopos.org/olli/ GnuPG-Key: gpg --recv-keys 0x9A00D827
GnuPG-Fingerprint: F27A BA8C 1CFB B905 65A8  2544 0F07 B675 9A00 D827