Re: [dwm] hg tip / upcoming 4.9

From: Peter Hartlich <sgkkr_AT_hartlich.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:02:23 +0100

Hi,

I like it a lot! Thanks for your work.

> The geometry indicator is only displayed in the bar, if there
> are more than a single geometry.
>
> Same applies to the layout indicator -- though only very few
> people use dwm with tilev only.

There's an off-by-one error: If the geometry indicator is not present
and you click (button 1) on one of the leftmost pixels of the bar, it
toggles the layout instead of selecting the first tag. If none of the
indicators are present, clicking there does nothing at all.

Also, a very simple patch is attached that makes the special case n==1
in tiled mode configurable, maybe you have use for it. Before, I used
to open a terminal just to reduce Firefox's width for better reading.

Regards,
Peter