Re: [dwm] A rather radical thought

From: John Grahor <jag_AT_techma.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:51:57 -0400 (EDT)

I never display multiple tags at a time. The idea, though very elegant,
doesn't work for me. I usually work by adding terminals, etc to a
single tag until there are too many to be useful then throw one or more
over to another tag and keep going.

For me a column layout would be appealing, although if you aren't going
to support column modes, I don't see how it would be much different than
the htile layout.