Re: [dwm] A rather radical thought

From: voltaic <voltaic_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:47:30 -0400

I agree. For me, the major distinction between DWM and the other
window managers has been the use of tags instead of workspaces.

I also don't like the idea of moving windows around columns. I think
the zoom function is a sufficient mode of manipulating windows
(between master/slave areas). I feel like the navigation within the
columns would make the window manager less dynamic, as the user would
have to (or feel obligated to) keep rearranging windows.