[dwm] suckless.org host will change soon

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:52:16 +0200

Hi there,

just wanted to let you know, that the suckless.org host will
change rather soon. For people with an user account I'd like to
ask to fetch all HOME-directories now from this host. I can't
make any garantuees that your home directory data will survive
the most, because of space limitations of the new gandi host.

The future host is limited to only store the suckless.org
related source code (Mercurial repositories), and provide a mail
account to developers. It is not intended to being used as a
development host or host to store temporary data on -- due to
its space limitation.

Due to this change I also plan to replace the current diri with
something new -- I plan to have a public mercurial repository
which covers the wiki -- this allows me/us to get rid of the
edit/save stuff in diri and making it just a markdown renderer with
directory hierarchy support.

I'd like to see virtual webserver realms for each suckless
project, e.g. dwm.suckless.org, wmii.suckless.org,
st.suckless.org, dmenu.suckless.org, etc, which are maintained
using different mercurial repositories for each project.

I send my cancellation notice of the current dedicated server to
the host provider today, and will backup everything.

I ask the community to not make any changes to the diri markdown
contents after April 4 23:59 UTC.

I will keep you informed about the ongoing issues. The
mailinglists are the first target being moved.

Kind regards,