[dwm] little patch (and monocle)

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:44:11 +0200

Something I have tried before and I miss is viewing the previous
selected tags when you try to view a tag and it is the only one
selected. I made a loop and all that, but now I have realized it can
be done in a much better way: the attached 2 line patch does a
viewprevtag if the tags to view are the same than the selected tags.
This is a great to temporarily view just one tag (or all of them) and
makes monocle almost unnecessary, as long as you have your window in a
different tag. As an example, there is a config.h attached where you
can maximize (and unmaximize) tiled windows with meta+m, the only
problem it would have is that once you change tags with the mouse the
maximize tag is messed up.
I know it is a long post and I didn't explain myself at all, but
please give it a try, I find this feature useful, and the maximize
trick is curious, though not a real replacement.

Have fun,

--
- yiyus || JGL .