Re: [dwm] togglemax substiute in 4.9?

From: Jan Christoph Ebersbach <dwm_AT_e-jc.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:38:25 +0200

On Mon 07-04-2008 13:55 +0200, Joerg van den Hoff wrote:

> question: any chance of making `dwm' remember any `floating'
> positioning information on a per-window basis which would enable
> restoration of positions when coming back to floating layout?

Hi, I'd also like to see such a functionality for the monocle layout ..
but the current layout architecture is not prepared for this. In my
configuration I deactivated the monocle layout and reactivated the
togglemax function that is part of the maximize patch anyway.

Cheers.

--
Jan Christoph Ebersbach
But by the grace of God I am what I am. 1. Cor 15,10