[dwm] mouse limits

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:14:06 +0200

Currently I have a dual head setup on my work which I find quite lovely.

It is based on two dell monitors (4:3, 16:9), one of them supports an
external VGA input.

So i have added two geoms toggleable with control+alt+space

DEFGEOM(dual2, 0, 0, sw, 0, bh, sw, 1050-bh, wx, wy, mfact*sw, 1025-bh, mx+mw, wy, ww-mw, wh, wx, wy, ww, wh)
DEFGEOM(single2,1280, 0, 1680, 1280, bh, 1680, sh-bh, wx, wy, mfact*sw, 1050-bh, mx+mw, wy, ww-mw, wh, wx, wy, ww, wh)

This way I can stretch all the windows to a single monitor when I switch the left monitor to a single one.

This works pretty fine and I'm happy with it, but I would like to know if it is possible to
make dwm limit the mouse movement (via #define MOUSELOCK 1 or so). This way I will not be
allowed to move the mouse outside the area defined by the GEOM.

The only problem I found with this layout is when I use floating windows. Because they are not
handled by the geoms. And maybe we can make the floating windows be relative to wx.

What do you think?

--pancake