Re: [dwm] bloq may used to ignore keybindings

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:27:21 +0200

think of alt+tab. btw. There's a switch to prevent rdesktop from grabbing keys:

       -K Do not override window manager key bindings. By default
rdesktop attempts to grab all keyboard input when it is in
              focus.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)