[dwm] [patch] domax (was: Documentation!)

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:05:35 +0200

As I told in my last message, I have implemented maximizations in a
different way.
It adds 3 loc and removes some flexibility, but I think it makes the
code clearer. With this patch, dwm doesn't remember floating windows
any more. Notice that in order to maximize windows you can use Mod+M
or the right mouse button in the tile symbol (which will then become
inverted). I don't know if it should go into main or not, I just
wanted to try it... be care because I didn't have time to do much
testing.

greets,

--
- yiyus || JGL .