Re: [dwm] way towards 5.0

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:59:58 +0200

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> Do people prefer having a fine-grain bar positioning setup or is
> it more preferred to have a bar setup in the sense "top or
> bottom"? I still believe the latter idea is nicer, if someone
> wants to use dzen, patch updategeom on you own.

Top or bottom would be enough for me. If that's the way it's going to
be, I'd like to see dmenu's "-y -x -w" stuff replaced with the good
old "-b" as well (however, if you do that, make sure to let the wmii
guys know in time; they've had a lot of "bugreports" about the menu
not working with dmenu > 3.4 since the change from "-b" to "-y -x
-w").

Greetings, Sander.