Re: [dwm] [OT] least sucking authentication for web?

From: Archie Elberling <archie_AT_codersoffortune.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:33:34 +0100

Hmmm. A good covering of option #3.
For now, I think I will go with 1/2 (well, more accurately, for version 1
of cwiki it won't have any authorisation - if you can reach the site you
are assumed to be trusted, but then it was written as a personal wiki
program originally). The spin offs will require I look at it further
though.

I'm currently cleaning up a couple of elements of the build-system and
sticking the licence headers on the files*, but there should be something
for people to play with in the next couple of days.

Regards,
Archie

*Not entirely sure what I will slap on it yet. Probably BSD.

http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/Secure-Programs-HOWTO/web-authentication.html