[dwm] center scaling

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:55:19 +0200

This is just a tip I found curious while using claws-mail with dwm:

The about dialog is always centered on screen, so if you try to resize
it, it will grow for all the borders in the same way (X pointer and
window border are not in the correct position.

btw thinking about this "feature" i was thinking that this window
resizal is optimal so, you will have to move the mouse the half of the
other way (which is cool for touchpads). But you loss a bit of
positioning if you try to tile floating windows.

I understand that the changes required for this will not be that
minimalistic, so i dont see the point of having this in mainstream, but
just as a curious note :) or something to think on and i wanted to share
with you.

btw...mouse-related patches are not easy to be modular on current dwm.
Do you plan to do it for the next release? together with the
'mouse-clicks' patch?

--pancake