Re: [dwm] center scaling

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:04:23 +0200

2008/6/4 yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>:
> 2008/6/4, pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>:
>> btw...mouse-related patches are not easy to be modular on current dwm.
>> Do you plan to do it for the next release? together with the
>> 'mouse-clicks' patch?
>>
>> --pancake
>>

> I have written a patch to generalize mouse actions in the same way
> that keys. I was waitting for the 5.0 release before submitting it to
> the list, but if you are interested I can send it this evening.

Patch attached. I don't have much time, so it includes my config.h and
(I think) some little modifications not related to this. Another
things can be discussed (like, for example, mouse events in the root
window, which I think should be eliminated), but the idea is to have
the maximum flexibility and removing what is not used later.
Once 5.0 is released I will send an updated patch, I was waiting
because I think 5.0 is going to be a great release, really clean, and
only later we should start experimenting again.

Have fun!

--
- yiyus || JGL .