Re: [dwm] Float/Maximize Problem

From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin_AT_RawFedDogs.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:23:39 -0500 (CDT)

Yiyus,

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, yy wrote:

> That´s the expected behaviour, but you could easily write a maximized
> layout (there has been similar patches before...)

Thanks for the info. Based on what I was seeing I suspected that might be
the case. Should the main page perhaps be changed from:

Mod1-m Toggle focused window between maximisation and normal state.

to:

Mod1-m Toggle all windows between maximisation and normal state.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX