Re: [dwm] dwm-5.0 / dmenu-3.7

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:07:14 +0200

I don't know how nobody found this one sooner. It has happened to me
just after the announcement, but there is a bug in 5.0. You shouldn't
be able to toggle tags when there is only one selected (a client
without tags will be lost for ever after an arrange...). In other
words, toggleview and toggletag need one more check.
OTOH, I have been using it for some time without even noticing it. I'm
attaching my config.h, just in case somebody is interested in the
pointer wrapping function.

--
- yiyus || JGL .