[dwm] dwm-mitch 3.4 released

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:19:07 +0200

Hi there,

I've updated my dwm-mitch patchset with dmenu 3.7.
As always, see http://www.cgarbs.de/dwm-mitch.en.html

I'm still stuck with an old, but nevertheless great version of dwm.
Updating the patches to current dwm is a lot of work.

So from a user's point of view, what has changed between 4.7 and 5.0.1?

There were code-cleanups and the introduction and removal of DEFGEOM
as well as some features for a multihead-setup (which I don't have).
Apart from that, are there any features I'm missing now?

I know there are others who stick to an old version and I've somehow
lost track of all the changes...

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
I come from a small town whose population never changed.  Each time a woman