Re: [dwm] dmenu, slock patches; slock DPMS crash

From: Steven Blatchford <dollarsignfoo_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:34:13 -0400

Hi Anselm,
I was using slock v0.8[1] and received the error below. The code in hg
tip fixed the problem. Anselm can you release v0.9 with these fixes?

Thanks,
-steve

X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Major opcode of failed request: 136 (DPMS)
Minor opcode of failed request: 6 (DPMSForceLevel)
Serial number of failed request: 27

[1] http://code.suckless.org/dl/tools/slock-0.8.tar.gz